1.    #1  
    I'm a former PPC user (Axim X5) and just bought a Treo 650. I love the phone so far. I'm getting used to Palm software.

One thing I really miss is the focus on the PPC on the Today screen and always being able to see calendar and todo items and tons of plug-ins to see even more info.

Can someone discuss what the best "Today Screen" apps exist out there. Are there any? I know the calendar has an option of a "Today" but it doesn't meet my needs. First, it can't be forced to load on power-on and it doesn't support any add-ons like weather.

Thanks in advance for the info!!
    http://mytreo.net/mytreo/modules.php...etails&lid=293

Today, 2.2. terrific freeware app. works great on T650.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    2day from ShSh software also does the trick , intergrates with Phone application and stuff , but if you want something simple and free , Today application is tha best
    doesnt the 650 come with a "today" app?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I like Wassup
    You may also want t check out Beyond Contacts. Has a nice today screen and provides a single page where you can access calendar, tasks, contacts, notes, e-mail and such. Great synch capability with Outlook if that is important to you.
    2Day is the most feature rich and flexible. It was designed around the best features of the PPC Today screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by prasys
    2day from ShSh software also does the trick , intergrates with Phone application and stuff , but if you want something simple and free , Today application is tha best
    I tried to get to their website.... www.shsh.com and found nothing. Have they changed locations or are they no longer around?
    Nevermind...I guess the site was down...my own link works now.