1.    #1  
    I just bought a Treo 650 and am trying to figure out the best way to sync with Entourage 2004. Is anyone using PocketMac Go-Between? I understand it will let the sync happen through iSync. Any suggestions???
    I use The Missing Sync from Markspace.com with Entourage 2004 and it works like a charm. If you haven't already, you can read a review of it on the TreoCentral home page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chunk
    I use The Missing Sync from Markspace.com with Entourage 2004 and it works like a charm
    I agree they work great together
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Here's another option: e2sync
    http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/25151

It's a genuine iSync conduit. Haven't tried it, but looks interesting.
    Missingsync is definitely the way to go.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    I just got a new Mac, and installed Office 2004. I finally got hotsync to work (through the cable, I haven't tried bluetooth yet). My old Mac had Office X.

After running the Handheld Sync Installer from the Office folder, it still would not sync properly. I went Hotsync Manager and it was set up properly, meaning that the Palm conduits were moved and replaced by the Entourage conduit.

The only weird thing in the Entourage conduit was a check mark called "Enable Synchronization with these new handhelds".

I have no idea what that check mark does, or why Microsoft felt they had to have such a cheesy warning in the dialog, or why I would NOT want this box checked, but I did it anyway and it worked. Problem solved.
    M$ is M$, with them who knows!!
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!