1.    #1  
    I had my second Treo 300 hinge break today. Are they still giving 300s as replacements.
    Take it to the SPRINTPCS store near you and they will for sure replace it with a TREO 600. That is what I did last week and I got mine replaced with a TREO 600.
    Good luck!!!!!!!!
    slg06

i have a treo 300 i would sell you for the hinge and other parts. i also comes with a spare battery.

rpag
    take it to the sprint store...got mine replaced with a 600 due to battery drain. awesome treo!
  5.    #5  
    i went to the sprint store and they refused to replace it because it was scratched (even though i am 2 months into a 12 month warranty) . after i persisted they told me that they were out of 300s and that as a courtesy they would order a samsung i330 for me. they went on to say that giving me a 600 would be to much of a loss to the company. i ended up having call lockline. they are sending me a placement at a cost of $10. they said that at the very least i will get a reconditioned 300. hopefully i will get a 600. this wil be a my second replacement.