1.    #1  
    Well I finally got my treo 650 as a free upgrade because of all the issues I had with my last 4 treo 600s. When the screen turns off, the security turns on, and I have to enter my security code in everytime. How do I shut it off?
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!
    I have my mine turn on after an hour in case I lose it. Go to Security--cliclk on Securit ICON, enter password, click auto lock device and click never. all set I believe
    Also did you have any trouble syncing after upgrade from 600. I have been using 650 three days and tried first sync after being out of town and nothing happened. I been searching boards for answers and may have my PC setting set up for bluetooth is all I can fine. Never had a problem with 600 syncing but must be something simple since no one else is having sync issues. I guess I can reload driver from CD or do a soft reset in am when back at work PC--kinda frustrating for a non techie sales manager. Will Be going apecrap if I lose any data since been entering stuff for three days on 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Larrydann
    Also did you have any trouble syncing after upgrade from 600. I have been using 650 three days and tried first sync after being out of town and nothing happened. I been searching boards for answers and may have my PC setting set up for bluetooth is all I can fine. Never had a problem with 600 syncing but must be something simple since no one else is having sync issues. I guess I can reload driver from CD or do a soft reset in am when back at work PC--kinda frustrating for a non techie sales manager. Will Be going apecrap if I lose any data since been entering stuff for three days on 650

Do you have PDAnet for the 600 installed on your PC? If so you have to delete it. It blocks the hotsync for the 650. There is an updated version of PDAnet available for the 650
  5.    #5  
    I read the horror stories from everyone and made sure I moved every treo 600 specific app out of memory onto my memory card. then hotsynced one last time. Then I went ahead and loaded up the new palmdesk stuff, and synced the new 650. Worked like a charm.
    ...This ain't a phone or a PDA, It's a way of life!
    for all your multimedia needs, it's gotta be Starrwulfe Ltd!