1.    #1  
    I have multiple exchange servers on the network and I have the sprint pcs business connection personal edition Desktop Client installed on the PC. In microsoft outlook, I can specify the IP address of the exchange server in addition to the login information (Domain, Username, password) to select the exchange server I want to use.
    In the desktop client, there is no option to specify the ip address of the exchange server. The only things I can specify is Windows Domain, Windows Username, Windows password with no place to specify the exchange server name/ip address.

How do I do this?
    Your exchange servers sync with your outlook. The Bizcon PE syncs with your outlook, and then syncs with sprint and there is no need to enter the IP address for Sprint.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrallaw
    Your exchange servers sync with your outlook. The Bizcon PE syncs with your outlook, and then syncs with sprint and there is no need to enter the IP address for Sprint.
    That doesn't seem to be happening. I have multiple profiles in outlook with different exchange servers. How would Bizcon know which outlook profile to use to select an exchange server?
  4.    #4  
    I found the answer. Business connection desktop uses outlook default profile. I had setup outlook to prompt for the profile every time I start outlook. To have business connection client select a particular profile, you first make it default (by "Always use this profile" radio button) and save it. Then go back and change it to "Prompt for a profile to be used". This retains default profile information to the last one you had selected and works.
    That's a good nugget of information. Did you discover this by trial and error or did Sprint help you out on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by AshCraft
    I found the answer. Business connection desktop uses outlook default profile. I had setup outlook to prompt for the profile every time I start outlook. To have business connection client select a particular profile, you first make it default (by "Always use this profile" radio button) and save it. Then go back and change it to "Prompt for a profile to be used". This retains default profile information to the last one you had selected and works.