1.    #1  
    I wrote down driving directions today...and every three minutes, the unit would power off. In order to get back to those directions, I had to press the telephone symbol, the applications launcher, the note program, and the note. Isn't there any way I can keep the treo on that note even when it powers off? Why isn't there an option to disable power off?
    Quote Originally Posted by mape245
    I wrote down driving directions today...and every three minutes, the unit would power off. In order to get back to those directions, I had to press the telephone symbol, the applications launcher, the note program, and the note. Isn't there any way I can keep the treo on that note even when it powers off? Why isn't there an option to disable power off?
    I think the problem is that you're pressing the phone button to turn it back on. That will launch the phone application. Try pressing the power button instead. That will just turn your Treo back on without launching anything and should return you to where you were when it powered off.

Hope that helps.

Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.