1.    #1  
    I noticed today on both my 650's there are preference options missing. I used to have a "delivery options" and "server" in the preference menu, now they seem to be missing. Anyone familiar with this?
    TIA,
    DJ
    In what program? I think those are options in Versamail, but not in the Preferences program.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I've noticed some things missing too, though I don't have any older Palm devices to compare. How long have these been gone?

- Picture caller ID
    - "System beep" and "System alarm" ... (you know, "Sci-Fi")

... Picture caller ID i can live without. But is there no way to change the boring default system beep? Or am I missing something?
    Picture Caller ID was moved in the Treo650 and is now integrated into the Contacts Database - which is cool, cuz it sync's with the pictures in Outlook / Plaxo.

No need to use favorites for Picture caller ID any longer, I believe.

Jeff
    There was never any option to change the system beep sound, ever. You can change the alarm beep in calendar, but the system beep itself was only a volume setting.

Quote Originally Posted by thornrag
    I've noticed some things missing too, though I don't have any older Palm devices to compare. How long have these been gone?

- Picture caller ID
    - "System beep" and "System alarm" ... (you know, "Sci-Fi")

... Picture caller ID i can live without. But is there no way to change the boring default system beep? Or am I missing something?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcnaught
    Picture Caller ID was moved in the Treo650 and is now integrated into the Contacts Database - which is cool, cuz it sync's with the pictures in Outlook / Plaxo.

No need to use favorites for Picture caller ID any longer, I believe.

Jeff
    But now the picture comes up 1/2" x 1/2" instead of full screen, which sucks. You can barely see the person who is calling you.
    I agree. what a waste of a lot of great new screen resolution.
    "I have to return some videotapes."
    I also noticed the "DISCONNECT" feature in the network prefs is missing? moved? what gives?
    the new Prefs by PalmOne is changed a lot , my god , I like the new style , but they changed everything up

You can still disconnect via the Menu option...
    correction: I found the disconnect button in the network prefs. seems when i exited the application I was using it auto disconnected me already