1.    #1  
    On the Treo 600, the power button on the top allowed you to bring the screen to life without activating any program that wasn't already on the screen. It also allowed you to immediately turn the screen off. What button (or buttons, which would be awful) on the 650 allows you to achieve this functionality?

Andrew
    the red phone button does just that.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    the red phone button does just that.
    Thanks shadowboxer! I assume you have to hit the button quickly, or it will turn the phone off, right?

Andrew
    Yea, to turn it off requires a hold for 3-4 seconds
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    When using my headset with my Treo 650 I like to put my phone back in the case to have a handsfree conversation. However, in the side case the end button gets pressed and my call is disconnected. Any ideas how to prevent this?
    Glue a "donut" on your side case to "protect" the "end" button?

Quote Originally Posted by txdoodah
    When using my headset with my Treo 650 I like to put my phone back in the case to have a handsfree conversation. However, in the side case the end button gets pressed and my call is disconnected. Any ideas how to prevent this?
    TreoGuard may help!
    Look for Pocket Protector. You can set it up to require a double click of the hard buttons, instaed of a single click. Might solve the problem.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.