Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1.    #101  
    Heat00,

I am sorry I did not get back with you sooner. Dude...it sounds like you scored in a major way. Where did you buy the Supertalk from? I had a link to that stuff way back in this thread. I hope you found it. I plan to buy one for one of my older cars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    Got my Supertalk today and so far its working like a champ.
    Finally !!! a speaker that seems to work with the 650. I have made about 10 calls so far and it has connected quickly every time. sweeeeeeet
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Yes,
    This supertalk is awesome. I got it at outpost.com, next day delivery.
    It works great and No wires anywhere. It's so lound in the car, I have to turn it down a bit.
    That's one problem though I can't fix on this 650. When it connect to the headset/Bluetooth device, every time the volume goes back to 1 bar and I have to turn it up on the handset side buttons. Is there any way to keep it like that??
    Heeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppp.
    How did you get yours to work because I have the CK3000 which was professionally installed yesterday but I can't even get my 650 to even detect it when i try to pair them together. Please help. What am i doing wrong. AARRGGHH!!!
  4.    #104  
    CEJohnson,

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...ate/#supported

You might want to download a patch from this link for the CK3000. It was posted about 3 weeks ago. It was not installed originally on your T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by cejohnson
    How did you get yours to work because I have the CK3000 which was professionally installed yesterday but I can't even get my 650 to even detect it when i try to pair them together. Please help. What am i doing wrong. AARRGGHH!!!
  5.    #105  
    Dude,

Post a picture
    Yes,
    This supertalk is awesome. I got it at outpost.com, next day delivery.
    It works great and No wires anywhere. It's so lound in the car, I have to turn it down a bit.
    That's one problem though I can't fix on this 650. When it connect to the headset/Bluetooth device, every time the volume goes back to 1 bar and I have to turn it up on the handset side buttons. Is there any way to keep it like that??
    Heeeeeeelllllllllllppppppppp.
  6.    #106  
    Last edited by specimen38; 02/02/2005 at 07:14 PM.
    http://www.expansys-usa.com/product.asp?code=114426

Also you'll find them on eBay for around $95 delivered under "Supertooth" name.
    I must be retarded, but I can't find any single store online that has a supertooth for sale in the US.

help
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38

what kit is that?
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Specimen,
    I will go take pictures now and post them after I am done eating.
    BTW, I have a FX35 too !!
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    got the pics,
    sorry for the bluriness lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
  11.    #111  
    You have the car I have been planning to get. What a surprise when I opened your links.... I like the way you integrated the SuperTooth. It looks really cool on the visor.
    got the pics,
    sorry for the bluriness lol
  12.    #112  
    helpermonkey,

Below is the answer to your question. Raytel makes the car kit. I have evaluated about 20 or so and it's the best in my opinion.

Links to: Discusson -or - Raytel Website
    Quote Originally Posted by helpermonkey
    what kit is that?
    Thanks looks nice.

My next question (I admit with only having read about 1/3 of the thread so far), what is the maximum number of phones anyone knows of that can be connected to a BT car kit? The most I have seen is 5 phones that the car kit will remember. I am looking for a kit to use for work, and the more phones the better. I have 5 phones just in my truck - not including my personal phone.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Thanks Specimen,
    BTW, I LOVE the car. It drives like a sportscar, not a truck. Pretty quick too. It's now complete with the supertalk on the visor
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Sweet, I finally got the pic into my profile, lol.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    hmmmm, maybe not. I went to edit profile pic and added my pic... why isn't it showing now like yours???
  17.    #117  
    There is a trick to that. The darn picture has to have an url (i.e. http: address) So in my case, I had to go to the www.infiniti.com site to get the picture to reference and appear in this site. Bummer! But I enjoyed your pics immensely. After I saw your pics, I call my local Infiniti dealer and asked him to run the numbers again to see how close we are. The numbers still don't match so -- it March 26th.

BTW, have you visited: www.infinitiFX.org
    hmmmm, maybe not. I went to edit profile pic and added my pic... why isn't it showing now like yours???
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    hmmm. good luck. I bought my preowned with 16k miles for under 30k. Didn't want to fork out the 37k for the new one, lol.
    I meant the picture under my name. I inserted a 100x100 small pic of the car to go with my name in the profile and it doesn't show
  19.    #119  
    Heat00,

Go back into the User CP and inster the picture where it says Edit Avator. Then it should show up.
    hmmm. good luck. I bought my preowned with 16k miles for under 30k. Didn't want to fork out the 37k for the new one, lol.
    I meant the picture under my name. I inserted a 100x100 small pic of the car to go with my name in the profile and it doesn't show
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Sweet. finally got it to work. lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast