Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213
  1.    #241  
    Agreed.....I have the glossy paper brochure for the ST2. And it's nice looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ankur
    The ST2 does look a look a lot better, IMHO.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    All the previous car kits i have had (all hard wired - Motorola/Siemens/Nokia/Sony Ericsson) has had a great feature, an add on wired hand set. If required you could pick that up for privacy and the sound would transfer to that. It would be great if something like that was available with these new car kits. The best one was from Motorola, really cool with a display and keys on it, so you could pick it up and make a call from there straight.
    Since I got my Palm (unlocked GSM) 650 my Supertooth (v3.5) will not recognize an incoming call. Outbound calls are fine. It worked fine when I had the ATT 650. The unlocked model has newer firmware then the ATT model had. Hopefully this will be resolved when they release the new GSM firmware.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Has anyone had any success connecting their Treo 650 with a Nokia CK-7W Bluetooth Carkit.
    I'm hoping thet are compatable, from what I can tell they both run 1.1.
    Hope someone can help us.
    Tks,
    Mark C.
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    So does anyone Know if the the CK3000 or 3100 will work with the 650? Supposedly the update from Palm says that it will but I would like to know before I go through the hassle of ordering and then finding out it's not compatible.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    nuflat, search the forum. There is detailed info on those kits and the 650.
  7.    #247  
    Absolutely....

Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    So does anyone Know if the the CK3000 or 3100 will work with the 650? Supposedly the update from Palm says that it will but I would like to know before I go through the hassle of ordering and then finding out it's not compatible.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213