Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 247
  1. heat00's Avatar
    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #181  
    sweet,
    I still love my supertooth... been using it ever since I got it.
    love it.
    best of all, no wires to hastle with.
    just my 2 cents..
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  2.    #182  
    Re: Tellphone 4000 Blue

    If there is anyone posting, visiting or lurking in this thread who has an interests in the Raytel's Tellphone 4000 Blue for Treo 650, please by all means drop them a line and ask them to let you know when they plan to complete development and compatibility testing for their car kit. Go to: Raytel LLC

    http://www.raytel-llc.com/images/photo-tp4000blue.jpg
  3. #183  
    Heat00:

    You ever solve your volume problem ?
  4. heat00's Avatar
    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #184  
    no.. but I've learned not let it bother me any more...
    I just turn it up every time.
    I would love if someone had a solution though
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
  5. #185  
    Most importantly for you, if there is a problem you can easily return it.

    What is the firmware version in your Supertooth? Look on the 650 under BLUETOOTH TRUSTED DEVICES and it will say .... "Supertooth 3.5" or whatever it is. Mine is acting weird. It doesn't always ring an incoming call. I wonder if you have a newer revision.


    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    I paid $129.00, but that was for the convenience of being able to walk into Fry's Electronics/no shipping hassle and coming home and installing it. It was a good investment.
  6.    #186  
    Yes...I still have the receipt and waiting for that thing to behave unseemingly. I haven't been able to check the firmware version yet. I will go out to the garage tonight if I am not working too late and dead tired when I come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Most importantly for you, if there is a problem you can easily return it.

    What is the firmware version in your Supertooth? Look on the 650 under BLUETOOTH TRUSTED DEVICES and it will say .... "Supertooth 3.5" or whatever it is. Mine is acting weird. It doesn't always ring an incoming call. I wonder if you have a newer revision.
  7. #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Most importantly for you, if there is a problem you can easily return it.
    You must have never returned anything to Fry's Electronics before. Typically not a good experience.
  8. #188  
    As long as it has been paired you don't have to go in the garage. Just look at "trusted devices" (under BLUETOOTH) on the phone itself. If you have NOT paired it then you would have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Yes...I still have the receipt and waiting for that thing to behave unseemingly. I haven't been able to check the firmware version yet. I will go out to the garage tonight if I am not working too late and dead tired when I come in.
  9. #189  
    Better then trying to return one to a guy in Canada off eBay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Its All Good
    You must have never returned anything to Fry's Electronics before. Typically not a good experience.
  10.    #190  
    MisterED,

    SuperTooth version 3.3
    Heat00 - what version do you have?
  11. #191  
    Interesting ... I have 3.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    MisterED,

    SuperTooth version 3.3
    Heat00 - what version do you have?
  12.    #192  
    Maybe I should upgrade Not!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Interesting ... I have 3.5.
  13. #193  
    It's moot for now. I sold my 650 on eBay. Now waiting for the VC unlocked to ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Maybe I should upgrade Not!
  14.    #194  
    Update 1: I would like to thank those of you who have contacted Raytel on behalf of the Treo 650. Your insistence or persistence is helping to refine this product. I spoke with the product developer/engineer, who informed me that they have only been successful at getting the device to work for 10 seconds before the connection is lost. The product developer/engineer said he would be flying to the parent company (FunkWerks) in Germany this week to work with their engineers there on the problems with Treo 650 specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Re: Tellphone 4000 Blue

    If there is anyone posting, visiting or lurking in this thread who has an interests in the Raytel's Tellphone 4000 Blue for Treo 650, please by all means drop them a line and ask them to let you know when they plan to complete development and compatibility testing for their car kit. Go to: Raytel LLC

    http://www.raytel-llc.com/images/photo-tp4000blue.jpg
  15. #195  
    I spoke with the product developer/engineer, who informed me that they have only been successful at getting the device to work for 10 seconds before the connection is lost.
    THat is the exact same thing that happens with the parrot kits. I'm thinking that it is a treo problem that needs to be addressed by another BT firmware update! (please, oh please!)

    In the case of the parrot kits, it will "reconnect" automatically when you initiate a call either through the phone or the carkit, but then it will "disconnect" about 10 seconds after the call is terminated.
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00
    This is driving me crazy and it seems no one else has this problem or knows how to correct it.
    Just in case someone can figure this out, here it is again:
    EVERY time I take a call and it transfers to my bt speaker, the volume reverts back to two or three bars which is not enough. I have to manually click the side volume buttons up to 6 or 7 in order to be able to carry on a conversation, after the little picture shows of the headsets. does anyone else have this issue? How could it only be on my phone? Does the vol. stay up for everyone else???
    Very strange.
    heeeeeeeellllllllllllpppppppppp
    I had the same problem that led me to get my money back on the first Supertooth I bought. I'd be willing to give it a second try if this problem's been fixed. Heat - did you solve the problem?

    YoungTurk
    '05 Carrera (Arctic Silver/Black)
    PowerBook G4 12"
    Sprint Treo 650
  17. #197  
    What is the revision# of the Supertooth unit you have? As long as it has been paired you can see the rev # on the 650. Just look at "trusted devices" (under BLUETOOTH) on the phone itself. If you have NOT paired it then you would have to. (It will say "Supertooth 3.?whatever).

    Edit: Nevermind .... it seems you returned it already.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk
    I had the same problem that led me to get my money back on the first Supertooth I bought. I'd be willing to give it a second try if this problem's been fixed. Heat - did you solve the problem?

    YoungTurk
    '05 Carrera (Arctic Silver/Black)
    PowerBook G4 12"
    Sprint Treo 650
  18.    #198  
    Speaking of SuperTooth..... I saw SuperTooth 2 at CES. I'm surprised it is not posted on someone's website. It's a new design, but I don't think the technology inside is different. If anyone is interested, I will post a picture of it.
  19. #199  
    ^Yes, please post.
  20. #200  

Posting Permissions