1.    #1  
    I have been losing my Contacts categories during a Hotsynch and left with the 4 generic all, quicklist, personal, unfiled categories. Anybody else having the same problem or know how to remedy this. I have a T600 with the standard address book. Thanks in advance.
    Are you syncing with Palm Desktop or Outlook? I have an answer for you if you use PocketMirror conduits with Outlook.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I never had an issue as long as PocketMirror was configured correctly, but let's see what his response his to your query
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  4.    #4  
    I am not using Pocket Mirror or Outlook. I am using the regular Palm Desktop with the standard synching. Any brainstorms? Thanks.
    Stupid question but ..... is the conduit set to Syncrhonize and not one of the other options.
  6.    #6  
    Dang, that was a GOOD question. I was taught: never overlook the obvious. Alas, it is set to synchronize.....