1.    #1  
    Voice Dialer Pro 1.0.0

Voice Dialer Pro is the premier voice recognition solution for the TreoŽ 600 and TreoŽ 650. It enables the user to dial any phone number, launch any application, or initiate a wide variety of system commands (i.e. Find, Create New Memo, Fetch Email, etc…) by simply using their voice.

Benefits :
    * Increases driver safety.
    * Allows the user to utilize exsiting add-ons (i.e. Headsets and Car Kits).
    * Saves time in dialing and navigation.
    * No need to subscribe to voicedial services with wireless carrier.
    * Incredibly Small Memory Footprint (200K)

Features :
    * Works with any spoken language.
    * Freedom to issue voice commands from any running application.
    * Allows Headset and ear piece support.
    * Works great in the car and nosiy environments.
    * Flexiblity to launch applications, system commands, and voice dialing.

http://www.groverind.com
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    looks cool and I'll give it a try. I just wonder why some vendors feel the need to require an email submission to get to a download for a trial. Why go through the hassle and why make me wait to get to the trial? Maybe I am crazy but this is silly. Imagine trying to get something from Palmgear or Handango ans having to wait who knows how long to get the download instructions. IMO the trial should be there on their site for easy download.

I'll let you know how it works when it shows up.
    got the download and it looks cool as i said before.

Cons I see so far.
    Only a few options for activating. Wants one of the hard keys or a volume key and the volme keys dont seem to work.
    It resets my 650 every time I try to use it. When I am recording a name or when I activate it it resets.

Pros
    Havent seen any yet.

I will try wiping it clean and doing another install and we'll see what happens.

Oh and to the developer. Make the readme a doc instead of an rtf. That way I can read it on my treo.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    got the download and it looks cool as i said before.

Cons I see so far.
    Only a few options for activating. Wants one of the hard keys or a volume key and the volme keys dont seem to work.
    It resets my 650 every time I try to use it. When I am recording a name or when I activate it it resets.

Pros
    Havent seen any yet.

I will try wiping it clean and doing another install and we'll see what happens.

Oh and to the developer. Make the readme a doc instead of an rtf. That way I can read it on my treo.
    make sure it is enabled. you can use the up volume key as the activation and still can use the volume setting. to use the volume setting press the down key like always then use the left and right on the 5way to set the volume control.

as for resets make sure you record some voice cmds before you try to activate the voice cmd.

check www.groverind.com for the latest updates. there might be new updates for the T650.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    make sure its enabled...duh. Sorry but that is so obvious.

I have TRIED to record commands, but it will only record 1 and when I activate using vol up (outside the program ofcourse) it says no match.

Pretty useless so far sad to say.
    make sure its enabled...duh. Sorry but that is so obvious.

I have TRIED to record commands, but it will only record 1 and when I activate using vol up (outside the program ofcourse) it says no match.

Pretty useless so far sad to say.
    how many posts hv the same name and topic?
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon