Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    FYI

Mine is due to be shipped today for tomorrow delivery. When I ordered my 300 from them they totally screwed up shipping. Hopefully I will see it tomorrow. I will post my reasons for hating it shortly after that.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    FYI

Mine is due to be shipped today for tomorrow delivery. When I ordered my 300 from them they totally screwed up shipping. Hopefully I will see it tomorrow. I will post my reasons for hating it shortly after that.
    Shipping what 650 CDMA or GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by magicman
    Shipping what 650 CDMA or GSM
    COME ON!!! You're kidding, right?? NOBODY (excluding PalmOne Execs) HAS OR WILL HAVE THE GSM MODEL UNTIL CINGULAR OR PALMONE ANNOUNCES IT...UNTIL THEN, GIVE IT UP!!

Sorry for the ALL CAPS.
    Any price break?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    Hopefully I will see it tomorrow. I will post my reasons for hating it shortly after that.
    haha
    When did you place your order? I bought mine on Nov 18 and it says it won't ship until Jan 2.
    I placed my order for a Treo 650 on Amazon on Nov 20. The order status page currently claims it will ship Dec 13.
    Last edited by msilverstone; 12/07/2004 at 05:46 PM.
    Amazon's shipping estimates are really weird. A week ago I changed from free shipping to one-day just to see how much it would cost. When I changed it back, my estimate was pushed back a week to January!

I did it again today and now it says it will ship Dec 10. Strange.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on the 16th. It says it will be delivered tomorrow the 8th. Hopefully tracking # will be put added tonight.

We will see. For all I know it is at my house right now. Often Amazon will deliver something before they tell you it has left the warehouse. Especially on overnight shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I now have a tracking # from Amazon. My 650 will be here tomorrow.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Which distribution center did it ship from? Usually I get stuff shipped from NV overnight in CA. I considered going for the $18 overnight shipping, but I can live a few more days without it... I think.
    My order's delivery estimate is now tomorrow (Dec 9)! No tracking info yet. I can't wait!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    <start banjo> Mine was shipped from Kentucky. </end banjo>
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Grr.. amazon still hasn't shipped mine. I called them again today and they said it was because I briefly changed my shipping options last week to see how much it would cost for 1-day shipping. The delivery estimate still says today or tomorrow. Now they say that they're putting in an inquiry that will take 24-48 hours and then after that it will ship. I would cancel if it wasn't such a good deal. Grrrrr.
    As long as we are talking about CDMA, I ordered mine from Amazon I believe on 7th and received mine on 9th. (or around that time frame.)

I was going to cancel the order the next day but it was already shipped - and I am happy I was not able to cancel it :-)
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boulter
    Grr.. amazon still hasn't shipped mine. I called them again today and they said it was because I briefly changed my shipping options last week to see how much it would cost for 1-day shipping. The delivery estimate still says today or tomorrow. Now they say that they're putting in an inquiry that will take 24-48 hours and then after that it will ship. I would cancel if it wasn't such a good deal. Grrrrr.
    This happened to me with the 300. If you can, cancel the order and reorder with overnight shipping. Or just order another one, and send the first one back when it comes.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Can anyone yet confirm receipt of a 650 from Amazon - lot of expectant parents last week, any deliveries?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I have had mine from Amazon for 8 days.
    Grace & Peace,

utey