Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what is "MMUpgrade" can I delete it?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by justin801
    Does anyone know what is "MMUpgrade" can I delete it?

    This is the upgrade to VersMail that was provided by Sprint on their T650 web Site. If you're not using VersMail, which by the way SUCKS, yes you can delete it
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow
    If you're not using VersMail, which by the way SUCKS
    100% agreed...what a P.O.S. program!!!!!


    Back to the superior "Snapper" for me!!!
  4. #4  
    VersaMail will end up deleting MMUpgrade.prc after it upgrades a previously created dataset. If this is the first run it will just delete it after a few runs.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPhillips
    VersaMail will end up deleting MMUpgrade.prc after it upgrades a previously created dataset. If this is the first run it will just delete it after a few runs.
    I never knew that! I was wondering why the file was in my Backup folder yet I couldn't find it with FileZ on my Treo650. I tried reinstalling again after which it disappeared.

    Did I do any harm by reinstalling it?

Posting Permissions