Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    how long did it take for something on your treo to stop?? meaning buttons, sounds, just anything??
    mt
    I have had mine for almost a month and have had no problems. I do notice that the P key seems a little different than the other buttons, and that worries me, but no problems yet, as all my friends will attest, me and my treo have become inseperable.
    The first day I got it. My T650 is dropping nearly every call on me. I swapped it out for another one, and it's giving me the same problems.

I'm probably going to go back to my old T600, but I really don't want to do that because the T650 is just a great phone.

I posted a thread Here
    Quote Originally Posted by khronos21
    I have had mine for almost a month and have had no problems. I do notice that the P key seems a little different than the other buttons, and that worries me, but no problems yet, as all my friends will attest, me and my treo have become inseperable.

I heard the "p" key sticks. Anyone have troubles with this?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    about 1 second. when i put my batter in my first treo 650 it didnt start for over an hour. i have been plagued with countless resets freezeups and just dead phone.
    i swapped it out earlier today. so far so good.