1.    #1  
    I am sorry if this has been discussed before. I did some searches, and nothing came up.

I have a need to set up distribution lists with associates, family and friends that all have different wireless carriers. I would like to be able to record one voice message that is applicable to all, and deliver it to them from my Treo 600, regardless of who their wireless carrier is. I am guessing it would have to be a third party application of some sort. Maybe even a service with an annual fee. I wouldn't mind that at all, and I appreciate any suggestions you may have.
    Quote Originally Posted by eEditor
    I am sorry if this has been discussed before. I did some searches, and nothing came up.

I have a need to set up distribution lists with associates, family and friends that all have different wireless carriers. I would like to be able to record one voice message that is applicable to all, and deliver it to them from my Treo 600, regardless of who their wireless carrier is. I am guessing it would have to be a third party application of some sort. Maybe even a service with an annual fee. I wouldn't mind that at all, and I appreciate any suggestions you may have.
    www.callingpost.com or www.postcalling.com.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!