1.    #1  
    I just got my new T650 on Sunday. But the memory may be an issue for me :I work for a medical software company and need to demo several products off my Treo. In order to do my job, I also need PDAnet, PDAreach, etc and the memory issue may prevent me from using this device.

So if anyone out there has a fairly new T600 and wants to upgrade, we can figure out the difference and make a swap. I should know for sure if I HAVE to go back to the 600 late this week. As our tech folks look at workarounds I just wanted to see if anyone is interested. (I'd hate to take it back to the store for the swap while so many others are waiting).

I live in Maryland, but I suppose we can change the service #s, etc over ourselves and avoid the store altogether. If not, please respond only if you are local (or willing to come here).

Thanks,
    Why don't you just return the unit and buy a 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71
    (I'd hate to take it back to the store for the swap while so many others are waiting)
    I believe the answer to your question MisterFuhrman was in the original post.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    I believe the answer to your question MisterFuhrman was in the original post.
    Its also a nightmare dealing with the folks in the sprint store
    Does the 600 have more memory?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChrigel

Quote Originally Posted by TheChrigel
    No, but the NVFS file system used in the Treo 650 is slightly differentthan the VFS usedbefore. NVFS stores data in 512 byte chunks, regardless as whether it is smaller than that or not. Thus, your typical contacts database, 130 bytes, will be 512 bytes. 1000 contacts will take up 500 kb.
    Read this: Pa1mOne and NVFS
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Anyone interested in replacing a 650 for a 600? Not in your life!
    Last edited by JTREOB; 12/06/2004 at 09:26 PM.
    I'd do it in a heartbeat, unfortunately I only have a 300.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Contact me. I have a new 600 (refurb) coming in a few days. I'd be more than happy to exchange that with you. Message me here and I'll forward my contact info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman_0206
    I'd do it in a heartbeat, unfortunately I only have a 300.
    the 300 has many good features. The key board, the clam shell, the blazer. Give me a 300 with 5 way nav and I'm there.
    I love my 300, but the 650 has some great features. BT, SD slot, Pockettunes and memory is not an issue for me. Besides it the newest. Juvenile I know, but I like Bleeding edge!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Last edited by GADzilla; 12/07/2004 at 06:09 AM.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint