1.    #1  
    i've decided to get one even though it will make my treo a little chubby. i always drop my phones so it can use a little cushioning.

i also decided to go for some color. i'm thinking either latte/dark citron or yellow/cedar green. please help me decide.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    based on the overwhelming feedback, i'm going for the yellow/cedar green.
    What is your gender? That is the most crucial info that you left out.
  4.    #4  
    ah yes. male. i like perfectly cooked paella, long walks on the beach, and reading to the elderly.

hopefully the two i'm thinking over aren't too girly. i don't work in stuffy office so going beyond black and white won't be an issue. i've been looking at the vaja site all week and the yellow and greens keep talking to me.
    Actually that's a pretty good color combo. I'm a Seattle Sonics fan and they happen to be their colors. Good choice; earthtones go well with brights.
    I ordered the black with dark blue front. It should ship out in about 5 years
  6.    #6  
    sweet, i was raised in seattle so that's probably why the yellow and green kept calling me. each time i saw the yellow/red combo, i thought 'no way, usc'. if the huskies weren't sucking so much, i might have leaned towards purple/gold. i'm going to sleep on the decision and pull the trigger tuesday. five years of college went fast, so hopefully the vaja case will get here surprisingly fast. goooo seahawks/m's/sonics/huskies!!!!
  7.    #7  
    i pulled the trigger. i even placed the order over the internet using my treo. not the quickest way but i felt it was appropriate. i went with yellow/cedar-green. i started thinking the cedar-green was too dark based on my laptop w/a crappy monitor and mediocre lcd screeen at work. after viewing the color combo on the treo, i was sold.

the promo code i got w/my treo didn't work. but PLM10 sure did!!! thanks for sharing! now i have extra cash for a case-o-beer.
    Last edited by montoya; 12/07/2004 at 02:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by montoya
    i pulled the trigger. i even placed the order over the internet using my treo. not the quickest way but i felt it was appropriate. i went with yellow/cedar-green. i started thinking the cedar-green was too dark based on my laptop w/a crappy monitor and mediocre lcd screeen at work. after viewing the color combo on the treo, i was sold.

the promo code i got w/my treo didn't work. but PLM10 sure did!!! thanks for sharing! now i have extra cash for a case-o-beer.
    Is the PLM10 the 'Vaja Code'?
  9.    #9  
    yes, PLM10 worked for the vaja 10% discount.

PALMACC3 was the promo code that came w/my order. i only tried it once so there's a chance that i just mis-typed it. it should work on palm accessories on palmone.com. good luck.
  10.    #10  
    my vaja case came in yesterday but my wife hijacked it for a xmas gift. i could never find 'real' pics of vaja's so i'll post some myself. i got yellow/cedar-green. the yellow is very yellow but is kind of mellowed out by the cedar-green. the cedar-green is a nice modern/techie green if that means anything. i was thinking of cedar-green/moro (dark brown) so i put the cedar-green next to dark brown swatch. the cedar-green looks very green next to dark brown. so here's some pics.
  11.    #11  
    the personalization on the back is very subtle. the case smells very nice as others have mentioned. i put some pics in with my logitech bt headset so you can see how it compares in size. it helped prop up the treo too. the blue light blinks every four seconds or so.
    Last edited by montoya; 12/25/2004 at 07:04 PM.
  12.    #12  
    three more including the back side of the logitech headset. i wish part of it stuck in your ear because sometimes it feels like it's just hanging there (which it is!)
    Great pics!! Vaja sure makes an awesome case. I am still waiting for mine...
    My Vaja case just came it, and it seems worth every penny. The thing is flawless.
  15.    #15  
    for all the craftmanship put into this, the vaja case is a good value. i could see a fancy designer sticking their label on it and selling it for $150-200.
    how is the sound if you are talkin on the phone from the phone? It looks like the speaker is covered up by the case. Also how is the speaker phone. It looks covered up, To begin with the speaker isnt to loud to begin with. Also there doesnt look to be a microphone hole where you talk into.
  17.    #17  
    a mesh cover over the ear piece and speaker does not seam to reduce the volume. i took a closer look at the microphne holes which do look like they are covered up. however the space between the bottom of the treo and the vaja case is just wide enough that you can see it at an angle. i haven't heard of other vaja owners complaining about the volume going out or in.

as others have mentioned, the keys at the edge can be tougher to access. i would imagine that the flexiskin wouldn't be as intrusive in this case because the material isn't as rigid. the flexiskin would also not be as protective. also, practicing on my treo with long replys like this one helps me get used to the case parially getting in the way of the keyboard.
    How much bulk do you all find that the Vaja case adds to the 650?
  19.    #19  
    look at how much the keys on the keyboard stick out. that's how thick the vaja skin is. looking at the side of the vaja encased treo along the side across the keyboard, i can actually see some of the keys above the vaja case. in my pocket i don't notice the difference. in my hands, it add just enough bulk and grip to make it feel more secure.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=montoya]ah yes. male. i like perfectly cooked paella, long walks on the beach, and reading to the elderly.
    QUOTE]
    ...reading to the elderly.... That is just way too funny, best laugh I had all day!