1.    #1  
    Anybody notice this?

Example: When I go to the call log, I click on a name, click dial and then.... several seconds later it goes to the phone screen and dials.

Other times, it has shown this also, like when in the contact list, it will have a delay.

With the delay, the phone is locked for several seconds and will not change screens. Then it will change to the phone and dial....

Not a huge problem, just an annoyance.

PS This is not the same problem as the thread: Dialing delay is a standard on ALL Sprint Phones not just the 650!

This problem is different and was not there with my 600, or any of my other Sprint phones.
    Last edited by dragonslayer76; 12/06/2004 at 02:41 PM.
    Did you read that entire thread? Their are also other threads on this same topic. We all have this delay. I feel sorry for you now for any upcomming flames......
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    We all have it and we all can't wait for the fix.
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by skydivewags
    Did you read that entire thread? Their are also other threads on this same topic. We all have this delay. I feel sorry for you now for any upcomming flames......

Let em come. I will await. I have no problem taking constructive critcizm. It makes you a better person. I admit, I only read the begining and did not see my problem at first and I didnt comb through the rest. So I posted.
    I found when I shut off my bluetooth on the treo 650, it dials fast again.
    Check for yourself. You should see a few second difference. Or it could just be with my device.
    My bluetooth has never been on and I have this problem.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    turn off bluetooth & it stops the delay
    I have noticed that if I have mine "show calendar event" on the phone screen, that their is a longer delay going from any other app. to the phone. This sucks as I like to have the next calendar event on my "palmtop".
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer76
    Anybody notice this?

Example: When I go to the call log, I click on a name, click dial and then.... several seconds later it goes to the phone screen and dials.

Other times, it has shown this also, like when in the contact list, it will have a delay.

With the delay, the phone is locked for several seconds and will not change screens. Then it will change to the phone and dial....

Not a huge problem, just an annoyance.

PS This is not the same problem as the thread: Dialing delay is a standard on ALL Sprint Phones not just the 650!

This problem is different and was not there with my 600, or any of my other Sprint phones.
    From above said thread.
    "The other issue is that unlike the 600, where you see the 600 do something RIGHT AFTER you press the favorite button, the 650 just sits there and looks stupid..that's it, no screen change, no beep, it just sits there, so you have to guess if it took the command or not"
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=dial+delay

I agree, it stinks, hope there is a fix for this soon.

I have BT off and have the calendar display thing off too, and it still happens. The strange thing is that sometimes there is no delay.
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    I can't wait for palmone to fix this stuff. Just think if I had waited three months I woudln't have had the problems, but I wouldn't have blue tooth and the excellent screen either.
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html