1.    #1  
    Is it just me or is anyone esle frustrated with P1 concerning the new VersaMail 2.7 program for the Treo 600? What frustrates me the most is they make this big deal of it's availability on 12/1, I purchase the product, but have yet to be able to download and use the program. Does anyone have more information other then "we are aware of the situation and are working on it" that I get when I call customer support?

Thanks.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    No, you want them to wait. We got it free on our Treo 650's, but boy is it buggy. Causes tons of resets, we're all back to SnapperMail instead.

Would you rather have it now and not working or later, when they have the kinks worked out?
  3.    #3  
    I would agree that having it after all the bugs are worked out is best. But then why do they make it available for purchase without having a majority of the bugs worked out?
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    My guess is that (based on calling Handango and the semi vague info I got) there was probably a major bug with either the software or the install pack...and they yanked it off the server. According to them, they'll be sending a mass email to all who made the puchase when its available.
    Causes tons of resets, we're all back to SnapperMail instead.
    Is that really true? There seems to be a number of VersaMail discussions running, so I'm not sure how accurate that is. I'm not a big advocate in either direction (particularly since I'm currently trying to decide between VM, Snapper or Chatter), it just seems that more folks are posting about VM than Snapper.
    I actually wanted to switch to Versamail. I'm not a big SnapperMail zealot, and VersaMail was already built in to the ROM.

Unfortunately, it isn't yet ready for prime time (it crashes the Treo when I delete accounts, and still can't handle multiple accounts with a single inbox or one touch).

I'm happy to try again, but am waiting until the next OS update comes out.