1.    #1  
    Help!

I installed Intellisync today. After I played with it a little bit, I tried to check my email with Versamail. Versamail causes a soft reset every time I try to load. I did a hard reset, and still no fix.

Any ideas?

The only reason I tried intellisync is because ACT! for Palm sucks also.

Ben C
    I'm having same issue. Both versamail and intellisync soft reset. Iwould like to delete versamail. I do not see versamail it the list of apps. Anyone know the name?
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    VersaMail is in ROM; it can't be deleted using any supported method.

Marc
    It appears that VersaMail and IntelliSync SyncMail (v05.05.3004) are in conflict with each other. I find mention of both on the IntelliSync web site. Anyone have any ideas why both might cause soft reset?
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    The only (unsupported) way to get rid of Versamail is to use Shadowmite's custom ROM (see www.shadowmite.com and do a search here for details). You can try a Versamail-free ROM and see if IntellSync works. Be a good experiement - you can let the TreoCentral community know how it works and be a hero! Just don't fry your phone in the process...
    If the Versamail conduit is deleted or set to do nothing, there is no reason for it to conflict with Intellisync. If you did a hard reset (deleted everything from your Treo 650) and still have a soft reset launching Versamail, that could be some other problem.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I had an issue With VM causing soft-resets, but it was because I was asking it to retreive mail when the setup for the current account was incomplete.
    I heard back from IntelliSync support. Only v6.2 is certified on 650.
    This solved my soft reset problems.

here is a link to the palm one suggested fix for versamail corrupt databases..

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(36541),ts=Palm_External2001
    How do you get 6.02. I have a new 650 and it came with 6.01