Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Please unstick most of the sticky threads -- there are too many of them.

Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    I agree!

One thread is over 445 post long and climbing! The subject matter in there shifts as well.. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am NOT about to comb throught all of that to find an answer... Considering the thread itself is not of any TRUE Q/A subject matter.

It was fine at the begining when the 650 hit the shelves, but that's old news now..

My .02
    Quote Originally Posted by hlazar
    I agree. It is a lot of pages of info to go through. But then again. How many times will people post new threads on something that "MAY" have been covered under those and be told to "do some research, this topic has been covered already"
    I think we need to stickey this thread as a reminder...

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    What exactly is a "sticky"?
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    If you don't post to a thread, it will eventually get overrun by newer threads (or at least threads with newer posts). When you sticky a thread, it stays at top no matter how many new posts there are in other threads (or again how many new threads). When you go back to the main page, you'll see the first several posts are "sticky".
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoM
    If you don't post to a thread, it will eventually get overrun by newer threads (or at least threads with newer posts). When you sticky a thread, it stays at top no matter how many new posts there are in other threads (or again how many new threads). When you go back to the main page, you'll see the first several posts are "sticky".
    This is supposed to be the way; yet I cant count how many "stickies" I've seen in the middle of the page, or on another page altogether!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hlazar

www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    As the originator of the 'The "I have my brand spanking new Treo 650 in my hands" Thread ', I agree. Please unstick my thread. It's served its purpose with over 67K views. Let it die a peaceful death please.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    Please unstick my thread.
    Unstuck...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...