1.    #1  
    Help! 650 now resets while in Bluetooth and selecting Setup Devices. It has worked fine for weeks. I successfully paired 2 headsets. I just purchased a USB Bluetooth adapter and was going to attempt to pair the devices for a Hotsync and also test DUN. Keep getting resets. Anyone have a fix for this problem?
    Mine resets too, ever since I loaded the new DUN bluteooth patch. If I hard reset, it fixes it. It must be the new bluetooth patch, but, I will take the good with the bad.
    I had the same problem, but after I load the patch, soft reset, load the patch again, soft reset and it has worked perfectly ever since. I don't why loading it twice works but other have reported it also. Try this and it should fix the problem.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the help! Loaded it twice with soft resets in between and all it worked.

Only problem I have now is my hotsync doesn't always work. Says it cannot connect to by desktop. Did this often when I was using a cable as well. If I restart my computer, all is well. Any reason why the hotsync attempts are not recognized? Yes, Hotsync is running in my systemtray.
    Can't help with Hotsync issue. I'm using it with a Mac and hotsyncing has been fine with both cable and bluetooth.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reload tip; I did just that and my soft-reset problem has gone away!
    I was having this same problem. If you read through the Bluetooth DUN Hacked thread (it's stickied at the top), there is a fix in there that works. Good Luck...
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    The fix for the soft-reset (as mentioned above) is to just load the BTmanager patch a second time.

As far as the HotSynching not working consistently for jjennings, that sounds like a Windows issue with the HotSync software... try uninstalling and reinstalling perhaps. But it would have nothing to do with Bluetooth DUN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofer
    As far as the HotSynching not working consistently for jjennings, that sounds like a Windows issue with the HotSync software... try uninstalling and reinstalling perhaps. But it would have nothing to do with Bluetooth DUN.
    I agree. I haven't had the Hotsynching issue (although I am on a Powerbook).