1.    #1  
    While looking for info about SD cards, specifically the SanDisk Ultra II model, there were 6 pages of recent post. I found a 512mb card at newegg for about $60 including 3 day shipping. I will order the 2gb when they get them in stock, or if anyone has any other locations with good prices any info would be greatly appreciate. Just trying to condense all of the "where to buy and SD card info"

Thanks!

A
    I got my 512 MB Ultra II card at Circuit City for $67.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    J&R has the DANE-ELEC 512MB SD Card for $39.88, less a $15 J&R exclusive rebate for a total of $24.88 plus shipping. Here's the link:
    Dane-Elec SD Card at J&R.

HTH
    I got the Lexar HI SPPED 1GB Card

Boy its fast!
  5.    #5  
    How much did you pay for it, and where did you buy it from?

Thanks!

A
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I got a high speed Lexar 1g for $77 shipped from eCost about two weeks ago. It's not the Ultra II, but I have it half filled with 192kbps mp3 files and it works flawlessly. This one isn't labeled "32X", but is marked "High Speed".
    Vince
    http://www.sandisk.com/pressrelease/20041026a.htm

SanDisk INTRODUCES WORLD’S HIGHEST CAPACITY SD CARDS

High Capacities and Small Size Make Cards Ideal for Digital Cameras, Mobile Phones and Other Electronic Devices

I ordered a SanDisk 2GB Ultra II SD Card. I believe it was delivered today but I am not home to receive it nor to try it right now. I will post my findings once I try it.

2GB Ultra II Secure Digital SD Card

The new SanDisk Ultra II SD cards have a minimum sustained write speed of 9 megabytes (MB) per second and a read speed of 10MB per second.

Mfr. Part #: SDSDH-2048-901
    Manufacturer: Sandisk

Thanks

Mike
    Last edited by Produce Her; 01/15/2005 at 12:56 AM. Reason: typo