Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've had sound quality issues. When I am outside people cannot hear me and say I am frequently cutting out
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal
    I was so frustrated with my situation i called PalmONe and complained about the voice quality on the other end and that it is a BIG PROBLEM.

To my surprise on gentleman from the QC department called me back... i was shocked!

He wanted to know more about my problem and told him this issue has affected alot of TREO 650 owners.

They are aware of the problem. I cant really say more than that. He is sending me out a new 650 to try. i should get it in 2 days.When i do i will let everyone know how it goes.

all i can say is that i am sure PalmOne is aware of the issue. They do care. but thats it.

in my opinino, RETURN AND REPLACE UNTIL YOU GET A GOOD ONE.
    This quote is from the following thread (and may be of interest to anyone experiencing the sound problems):

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63136

Moderators you may want to merge this thread into one above. I wasn't trying to start a new thread on the sound issue, but rather I had wanted to point out that the story had been picked up by Engadget. At this point however most of the discussion seems to be on the sound quality issue itself which the above thread covers. Apologies.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12