1.    #1  
    There was a thread on this earlier but to the best of my knowlegde nobody has cracked the code on this one.

Each night when I lay me 650 down to sleep with it's crappy USB cable plugged in and charging all is well. In the morning, the 650 is dead as a doornail. I have to do a soft reset and then it comes back to life. I tried turning off the network time synch and for one evening the phone stayed alive but no more. Anyone?

Cheers
    Last edited by dngrnck; 12/06/2004 at 12:18 PM.
    inappropriate title for some of us.
    Yep. Not funny at all.
    very inapropiate. Please change the title if possible.
  5.    #5  
    New phone, infant, etc. In retrospect, a poor image. Please accept my apologies.
    With my Treo 600 I had some problems like this, but only with non-OEM chargers. Is yours Palm OEM? Recommendation to all, pay double and get the OEM chargers and synch cables. It simply isn't worth the almost guaranteed frusterations of inferior product.

Quote Originally Posted by dngrnck
    There was a thread on this earlier but to the best of my knowlegde nobody has cracked the code on this one.

Each night when I lay me 650 down to sleep with it's crappy USB cable plugged in and charging all is well. In the morning, the 650 is dead as a doornail. I have to do a soft reset and then it comes back to life. I tried turning off the network time synch and for one evening the phone stayed alive but no more. Anyone?

Cheers
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    yeah my post was titled "something bad happens at night" but i did indeed compare this phone to a baby. nurse it and caress it and pamper it and yet it still craps itself all odd times of the day.

im going in to sprint and supposedly they will swap it out with a 650 they have in stock.

today it happens to be absolutely DEAD. no attempts at soft, warm, hard or other sexually connoited resets will do anything. funny thing is, yesterday i did a hard reset and used it liket hat all day just to make sure its not a software thing. today its totally dead. perhaps all the hacks and glitchy sotware was the only thing that held the phone in some soft of fluxed state of workability and once brought back to a normal state it just exploded...

thats a joke but seriously wtf.
  8.    #8  
    All cables etc. are Palm OEM. Wahili, what number did you call to arrange the phone exchange? Did they fight with you about this?