1.    #1  
    Perhaps the question is opening me up for trouble, but I had used Snappermail on my T600 for some time and when I got my T650 with Versamail installed, I decided to give it a whirl. It appears that Versamail does not let me check multiple POP accounts simultaneously, and it also appears that it is the cause of my not being able to connect with my mail server to send out mail. Moreover, there doesn't seem to be a way to use a different incoming and outgoing server.

I'm thinking that using Snappermail with my T650 is the way to go, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.
    I am having issues with versamail also I am going back to chatter which I have been very happy with

Fred
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    I am having issues with versamail also I am going back to chatter which I have been very happy with

Fred
    Thanks Fred. I'll check out Chatter. Never tried it before. I assume it works well with the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by finkkatz
    Perhaps the question is opening me up for trouble, but I had used Snappermail on my T600 for some time and when I got my T650 with Versamail installed, I decided to give it a whirl. It appears that Versamail does not let me check multiple POP accounts simultaneously, and it also appears that it is the cause of my not being able to connect with my mail server to send out mail. Moreover, there doesn't seem to be a way to use a different incoming and outgoing server.

I'm thinking that using Snappermail with my T650 is the way to go, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Please read the following thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...mail+worthless

Which smtp server are you having problems with? As discussed in the thread above, this may be an issue with your ISP...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Versamail Rocks!
  6.    #6  
    I've downloaded a trial of Chatter since it seems everyone who uses it loves it. So far, it seems much better than Versamail, but I'm finding that it's not syncing with the server unless I open Chatter or do something that activates my vision services (eg. web browsing) . Is there a setting that I'm missing that needs to be changed so that it consistently checks for messages?
    I like Versamail but not as much as the program that shipped with the 600s. I would consider snapper if it would get background sync (which it may have by now).