1.    #1  
    I just received my Sprint Treo 650 and have the full version of Docs to Go that came on the install CD. Does anyone know how I'm supposed to register this software? I didn't see any codes on the literature that came with the Treo. Do I have to pay again? The software seems to be fully functional -- does anything get unlocked with registering?

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by arfung
    I just received my Sprint Treo 650 and have the full version of Docs to Go that came on the install CD. Does anyone know how I'm supposed to register this software? I didn't see any codes on the literature that came with the Treo. Do I have to pay again? The software seems to be fully functional -- does anything get unlocked with registering?

thx
    Great question. They gave a boatload of free software on that CD. Its all good stuff. But yea maybe ill try and call about this.
    Good question - I think this is the answer...

The installer drops a copy of the handheld version of Docs to Go Pro on your 650. (Way to go palmOne for the Pro version - not just the basic one).

However there is also the explicit installer for the desktop conduits on the CD. If you run this, it kicks off an email to Dataviz which returns you a registration key by return. You also get access to the free update to the latest version of Docs To Go Pro which has recetly been updated.