Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    There are several software titles on the green list that also require Java WebSphere Micro Environment. When you go the Java site, it says that the version for 650 is not yet available. Since their are aps on the green list that are working, does this mean that you can use the Java for the 600 to make them work?

Like WebViewer or Aces Texas Hold Em?

I miss web pro!

I can't get the personal startpage in the mobile earthlink portal to show the news. It just shows the titles without hyperlinks or details!

So the real issue is a different browser for me I guess.....which prompted the webviewer questions.
    have you tried the Treo 600 java?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I have not. I was hoping someone else with more experience had tried it before I did.
    I've tried it and it works without any issues. I used ReqWireless Webviewer to test it. In fact, it's included on the CD that came with your 650.
    cool!!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    I've tried it and it works without any issues. I used ReqWireless Webviewer to test it. In fact, it's included on the CD that came with your 650.
    Where did you find it on the CD? Guess I'm blind.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    It's on the CD? Wow. Ok, I'll look for it.

I used it on the 600 to launch a WEB CAM viewer program. It worked pretty good for me.
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer76
    It's on the CD? Wow. Ok, I'll look for it.

I used it on the 600 to launch a WEB CAM viewer program. It worked pretty good for me.
    what web cam app was that? can you view your personal webcam? sounds interesting!
    It's called "Worldcam" and it's on palmgear.com, here:http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=61667

It has a place for you to set up your own URL location of any webcam, but at the time I did not have one. If you figure it out, let me know, because I would LOVE to get that to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Where did you find it on the CD? Guess I'm blind.
    If your blind, then so am I, because I can't find it ANYWHERE on my CD that came with the 650...

JesseRPI : What path on the CD did you find it?

Anybody know where to get it? Java wants you to pay for it from what I heard. I had it before, but I have bought so many things for my PALMs, I can't remember what I bought and what was free.....
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer76
    It's called "Worldcam" and it's on palmgear.com, here:http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...=&prodID=61667

It has a place for you to set up your own URL location of any webcam, but at the time I did not have one. If you figure it out, let me know, because I would LOVE to get that to work!
    Oh, and there is this too that looks pretty cool:
    http://software.palmone.com/Platform...Id=0&catalog=1
    The java for the Treo 600 works fine on Treo 650 thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    The java for the Treo 600 works fine on Treo 650 thus far.
    Correct. I just reinstalled it. It seems you do have to buy it though. Of course it was only $5.99 I believe.
    I'll look tonight when I get home and let you know what the path is on the CD...