1.    #1  
    I did a hard reset on a new phone and now all the default available connections in the hotsync page are gone and I also can't get any internet w/ Sprint Vision Service. I'm getting a "Connect Error..an error occurred opening the network connection."

Does anybody know how to mess w/ the network settings in the Prefs tab? I have my MSL access that part.

Thanks!
    02.02.05 - A new beginning...A Treo 650 beginning...
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Hi Fonzo.

When I got my first Treo 600 in Oct. 2003, I had the same issue with the HotSync, so I hope I can help you out.

In the HotSync app, select Connection Setup :menu: D.

From here make a new "Custom" connection and have it connect to your PC via Cradle/Cable. Set the speed to the maximum 115,200 and the Flow Ctl: to automatic.

This was the way I first connected my T600 to my PC.

Good luck, I hope I helped.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks 7zero,

Now I can hotsync but I'm still having problems w/ connecting to the internet. I'm trying to use PDANet and I can't make a connection. It was working before I did the hard reset. I'm thinking that the reset deleted some settings? I get "unable to open modem port(code 775) error" I tried the connectionMgr50db.pdb fix from the troubleshooting from PDANet but still nothing.

Thanks again.
  4.    #4  
    Funny cuz I had another 600 previous and it did the same thing but only after I did the update from P1. None of this happened before and I hard reset many times.