1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if it is possible to change my outgoing "reply to" address within versamail. I'd like to be able to write to business contacts from a third POP account but have my return address be the same as my corporate exchange address.

Is this possible?
    I know that is possible with SnapperMail... i use it for my business account...

I have the business emails forwarded to a pop account at yahoo.... then reply to them. i changed the reply to address to reflect my business email address...

Not sure about VersaMail though... i just configured 2 accounts and don't remember seeing it anywhere... even under the advanced tab..

good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by SailRace
    Does anyone know if it is possible to change my outgoing "reply to" address within versamail. I'd like to be able to write to business contacts from a third POP account but have my return address be the same as my corporate exchange address.

Is this possible?
    Hi SailRace, yes, you can change the "reply to" address:

1. In VersaMail, press the Menu key
    2. Choose Options > Preferences
    3. In the Message section, choose Reply Options

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Tanster....

I have made that change, and have discovered that it partially works. It does change the actual reply to adresss, so that when someone replies, it goes to my corporate address....however strangely enough, it still shows that it came from my other account.

I'll take what i can get...this works, and it gives me an adequate work around for Exchange functionality. Thanks for teh suggestion.