1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to get the tv listing program Whatson to work correctly. I get as far as making a .txt file with the information downloaded and then I cannot get the information to hotsync onto the palm. If anyone knows how, can you help me!!
    Zoltar,

Did you follow the instruction's in the included HTML file to the T? I didn't know about this program before I saw your post so I tracked it down and installed it as per the instructions and had no problems. Also, I don't remember having to do anything with a .txt file. All I can say is that it works and is pretty cool. I suggest you have another go at it, just make sure to follow the instructions closely.

150pilot

3.    #3  
    Thanks, I will give it a try again and keep you all posted I am sure that everyone is on the edge of their seat.
  4.    #4  
    Problem solved althoug I did have to manipulate the .txt file in the whatson folder in my palm folder. Either way, it worked. i have to have the .txt file open when I am hotsyncing and then it worked. Thank you for causing me to go try it again.
    I still think somethings up with your installation of WhatsOn. My installation went well. The only problem I had was downloading the right timezone to match my local schedule. (Had to choose daylight savings for some reason.) Anyway, I just double click on the icon when connected to the net, it downloads the programs and I synch. No txt file or anything.
  6.    #6  
    I am glad that you mentioned the daylight savings time thing. That worked like a charm, no problems. Thank you very much. I stand corrected.
    I'm gald to hear everything's well in TV land.