Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    VersaMail also syncs the calendar over the air periodically. Good's solution does that via push. Incidentally, Good's solution is superior BB's because it sync's stuff both ways (which, to my knowledge, the BB doesn't), not just fires emails at you. That is, your mailbox will look exactly the same on your handheld and at the office. Read/unread status, deleted items, in all folders will be in sync. I was blown away when I learned that BB users have to manage messages in two places!

Also, VersaMail, ChatterEmail, SnapperMail (and some other IMAP solutions) do exactly the same thing, only periodically. For me, the exactly mirroring of mailboxes is much more valuable than only email delivery.

And the Week view is definitely still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    VersaMail also syncs the calendar over the air periodically. Good's solution does that via push. Incidentally, Good's solution is superior BB's because it sync's stuff both ways (which, to my knowledge, the BB doesn't), not just fires emails at you. That is, your mailbox will look exactly the same on your handheld and at the office. Read/unread status, deleted items, in all folders will be in sync. I was blown away when I learned that BB users have to manage messages in two places!

Also, VersaMail, ChatterEmail, SnapperMail (and some other IMAP solutions) do exactly the same thing, only periodically. For me, the exactly mirroring of mailboxes is much more valuable than only email delivery.

And the Week view is definitely still there.
    Not true!! The way bb is implemented at my workplace my mail and calendar are the same in both places. You DO NOT have to manage twice.

The only thing you have to do when you get back in the office is hit the prompt to delete the messages that were placed in trash by the Blackberry. If my admin adds an appointment to my calendar at work, it shows up automatically on my bb within seconds.

One other minor difference is that read/unread marks don't synch. I deal with this by clicking the Mark All Read button when I get back in the office as I would have read all my messages on the BB by then (it becomes somewhat addictive, unfortunately). The BB has a similar function that can be used when walking out of the office, etc.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345