1.    #1  
    http://us.lge.com/Product/proddetail...tegory_level=3

I know that this is a normal phone so heavy PDA users cannot switch, but if the Bluetooth is 1.2, this might not be a bad phone. It's getting great reviews, unlike the 650, on Sprintusers.com.

I am a little frustrated with the 650 and all of the niggling issues. I love the phone, in general, but there are a lot of little issues for a $600.00 phone.

I'm not wanting to start another rant thread, just throwing this out there to see what people think.

Mike
    If I needed "just" a cell phone, that doesn't look too bad, although I prefer the flip-style. But since it doesn't appear to be a smartphone, what's the point of making the comparison ? Tons of phones are better "phones" than the 650, but most aren't better smartphones.
    Ahhh, but with BT, maybe it can be used with a BT Palm.
    and now we're full circle. Back to two devices. For me that's not an option, however if it is for you then maybe that's a good way to go
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  5.    #5  
    My point was that it's the only other current Sprint phone with BT. The T608 isn't exactly current. I realize it's not a smartphone, but since I could probably use a regular phone that works well for everything it does instead of a smartphone that doesn't, I thought I'd take a look at it.

I just figured others might be similarly disillusioned with the 650, and might feel like doing the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK2
    My point was that it's the only other current Sprint phone with BT.
    I'm new to Sprint and was unaware of this. I thought VZW was the only one with old technology.
    So could one use this phone in with the T3 (which has bluetooth) to get email pushed like a blackberry?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tommtn
    So could one use this phone in with the T3 (which has bluetooth) to get email pushed like a blackberry?
    Yes. This phone also has DUN enabled by default so surfing the web with a PDA or laptop, through the BT in this phone, works as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK2
    My point was that it's the only other current Sprint phone with BT. The T608 isn't exactly current. I realize it's not a smartphone, but since I could probably use a regular phone that works well for everything it does instead of a smartphone that doesn't, I thought I'd take a look at it.

I just figured others might be similarly disillusioned with the 650, and might feel like doing the same thing.
    I agree 100%. It sounds like a good option for those that are disillusioned with the 650. And the combo is probably cheaper than the 650 outright.
    I am new to bluetooth and I didn't even realize there was a more advanced standard out there.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.