Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    Just tried all three on my Treo650 and none of them support 5-way nav. Although they are newer versions than previous ones posted on this board (NP 2.0.1 -> 2.2.1; VM 1.1 -> 1.2).
    That's not the only problem with VoiceMemo: it doesn't allow the screen backlight to turn off during a recording. However, just having it on my Treo is nothing short of fantastic!
    PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS A LONG SHOT

I might have access to a T5 from a co-worker. Can somebody tell me how I can get Notepad off of it. Is there a way I can do it if I just "ask to see it for a few" - you know what I mean. I am not promising anything, but it is worth a try.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    here it is! just ripped from TT5's simulator , I've tested it .

it HAS 5nav support @treo650 , but not perfectly, heh
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Handspring treo 90/180/600
    pa1m0ne Treo650 palm Treo 680, palm Treo750,Centro,Samsung i780, Now Treo Pro
    WOW, thanks, installed and working fine

thanks again nomad2000
    Great!! Installed and working great. I had taken notepad from my t3 and it worked, but not great, the lines were very jagged. This works how it's suppoes to. I wonder why palmone did not include this on the 650 in the first place. At least we can pull it from other palmone devices I guess.. I am loving my 650!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad2000

This is EXCELLENT and works great on my Treo 650 although still having some digitalization issues like others have also seen. Thx for posting this!
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48
    Some of you wanted Note Pad from my Tungsten C. Here are the two files needed.
    what is the version number. I thought I installed it right but i seem to keep getting notpad 2.0.1 not 2.0.3
    Thanks. Any chance you could get the T5 VoiceMemo App also?

Quote Originally Posted by nomad2000

Quote Originally Posted by freeman.joshua
    I second that!
    Has anyone tried getting the conduit working. I had an old conduit for notepad and voicememo installed before, and notepad only displayed static in the Desctop application. Voicememo worked alright.

I did a clean install on my windowsmachine, can I install them again somehow?
    Unlocked GSM 680
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    WARNING! I TRIED TO INSTALL THOSE TWO FILES AND GOT SYNC ERRORS! I deleted the files from my Install Handheld Files box and now my sync has no errors again. Now I did have Notepad before in my Card and I did have trouble deleting it but this spooked me.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman.joshua
    T5 doesn't have Voicememo also,,,,
    Handspring treo 90/180/600
    pa1m0ne Treo650 palm Treo 680, palm Treo750,Centro,Samsung i780, Now Treo Pro
    OK SOMEONE HELP ME INSTALL THIS THING!!!

Using file Z and sd card method does not seem to change the current notepad in tre0 650 i still have version 2.0.1
    I dragged the 2 files to the installer (SD Card section) like I would any other application and hotsynched.

Aloke
    Has anyone noticed any possible instability as a result of using Voice Memo? I recorded a conversation for an hour today ... and this evening my Treo 650 reset for the first time in a week.
    Works for me. Thanks Nomad2000!

Now if there were only some way to get my old notes (from Notepad 1.x) to open in Notepad 2.x.
    Without this option the Notepad is useless to a lot of people. I still get the PNG library not found error.

Any ideas???

BTW, Diddlebug works PERFECTLY in every department for sending notes etc, but the writing was a little less smooth compared to Notepad and that was the only reason I was looking at it.
    I have detailed files.
    They send fine for me
    i posted the files to send notes a while ago. do a search for notepad and you should see the thread.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    did anyone get not pad working on the 600? I transfered files from sd card to main memory using FileZ, it icon shows up, but, when selected the crenns goes blank for a second and back to icons again.

Treo 600, Verizon V: 1.11
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast