1.    #1  
    Once again I have not been able to find a college bowl listing that I can import into Outlook. So I took the SI.com listing and reformated it. I will attach 4 files (one for each of the 4 major time zones) change the extension from .txt to .csv and import into Outlook (I assume with some quick Excel work it can be imported into other PIMs.)

Enjoy,
    Brian

<edit>

Corrected dates for the 2005 games

<edit2>

Corrected times for a few games (most off by only 15 minutes) and the date of the Silicon Valley Classic. SI.com has different information that all other sites I checked tonight. Sorry for the confusion.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by brianblank; 12/06/2004 at 10:52 PM.
    Hey, that's AWESOME! Can you make another one with the "2005" (Jan 1, etc) games? Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by airjoe
    Hey, that's AWESOME! Can you make another one with the "2005" (Jan 1, etc) games? Thanks.
    Ooops! My mistake, the attachments are now corrected and show the post NYE games as being in 2005.
  4.    #4  
    There are a few descrepancies between the SI.com schedule and other schedules I have seen today. I will update the .txt files tonight once get home where the XLS files is I used to generate these import files.

The Silicone Valley Classic is on 12/30 not 12/29
    The start times for a few games are off. (New Orleans, Tangarine, Las Vegas, Insight, Houston and Rose)

Sorry for the problems, I assumed SI.com would have it all right.

Brian
  5.    #5  
    <edit2>

Corrected times for a few games (most off by only 15 minutes) and the date of the Silicon Valley Classic. SI.com has different information that all other sites I checked tonight. Sorry for the confusion.

See first post for updated files.

Brian
  6.    #6  
    2005 Bowl Schedules can be downloaded here.

I cross posted for those who have subscriptions to the old threads.
  7.    #7  
    2006-7 Bowl Schedules can be downloaded here.

I cross posted for those who have subscriptions to the old threads.