Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Just posting that treo 650 is not stable with any version of aol. will and cause random looping resets at will. Hard resets are the only way out of it. aol will also not launch with z launcher.

we need a new aol asap.
    i am using aol and zlauncher. have not had TOO many problems but i agree that we need a new version for the 650. the main thing i have noticed is that when i do have to hard reset, i have to delete aol and zlauncher from my backups folder and install them separately after restoring everything else.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    when you do re install them and do another reset does it cause infinite loop or does it work fine after that?
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm208
    Just posting that treo 650 is not stable with any version of aol. will and cause random looping resets at will. Hard resets are the only way out of it. aol will also not launch with z launcher.

we need a new aol asap.

I noticed this a long time ago.

it is the only program that wreaks havoc.

BUT DID YOU KNOW untila new client is out, go to Blazer and Homepage and portals and there is an AOL portal with both mail and Instant messenger access.

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by bige
    when you do re install them and do another reset does it cause infinite loop or does it work fine after that?
    the treo does not seem to require a reset when i just install AOL, only when i have to reinstall everything after a hard reset. if i forget to remove the aolmail.prc (or whatever its exact name is) before the initial post-reset sync, it will go back into loop mode
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.