Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Will every 15 minutes kill my treo within 1 day ?
    not sure about an exact metric, but of course the more you use your bluetooth and sync your email the more your battery will drain. Maybe an experiement should be in the works.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I have mine on every 5 minutes for Exchange account, every hour for POP account, and every 2 hours for IMAP account and I'm seeing much better overall battery performance than I ever had for my 600. I don't use the phone alot. The 5 min account is on 7 AM - 11 PM.
    Last edited by TimPhillips; 12/05/2004 at 09:43 PM. Reason: One more thought...
    Every 15 minutes - between 8am and 8pm, and I've also been using the treo heavily and I've never had my battery lower than 50% (charge every day)