1.    #1  
    Is there any NotePad application that allows me to write in free form. I hate the need to type in notes when a quick jot would suffice... esp. when trying to write down phone numbers.
    Treo 650.. the best smart phone there is.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Diddlebug is nice.... especially nice with the higher resolution screen. It also allows you time/date stamp the note and set an alarm event where the note pops up.

But if all you want is a quick notepad.. Diddlebug is simple enough to be used just for that. It can be found at PalmGear
  3.    #3  
    thanks mate.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    oh yeah.. and it's freeware
  5.    #5  
    just downloaded it... its functional but not very smooth.
    All my o's look like the diamond symbols. The notepad on my PocketPC was way smoother that this one.

Any other suggestions on possibly "free" notepad tools for the Palm (treo 650)??? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjeetsodhi
    just downloaded it... its functional but not very smooth.
    All my o's look like the diamond symbols. The notepad on my PocketPC was way smoother that this one.

Any other suggestions on possibly "free" notepad tools for the Palm (treo 650)??? Thanks.
    I haven't found any program that is smooth in 650 including BugMe and Palm Notepad. I've loaded Notepad from T3 and it gets very jagged from time to time, but it was very smooth on T3. I think that the phone aspect of 650 has something to do with the jaggedness.
  7.    #7  
    :-( this sucks.

Would you be kind enough to post the T3 notepad PRC files. I would like to compare it with the Diddlebug. THANKS.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I posted the Note pad files from my tungsten C in a new thread.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)