1.    #1  
    I voted for the T650. The Razr got even less memory than the Treo

Seriously my Treo 600 has served me well. Use it everyday. When wifi and more memory model comes out I will upgrade.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3000_7-...?tag=cnetfd.sd
    pretty dumb poll, i have to admit. the razr begins and ends with style. that's it. it's pretty. okay. so what? do a poll of the razr vs daisy fuentes then.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by anastrophe
    pretty dumb poll, i have to admit. the razr begins and ends with style. that's it. it's pretty. okay. so what? do a poll of the razr vs daisy fuentes then.
    Daisy Fuentes right now, or Daisy Fuentes circa 1998?

I agree, but to their credit, CNET does state up front that they're looking to assess "flash" vs. "practicality".

The RAZR is a very nice phone. I'm not inclined to get it personally because it doesn't replace my PDA, it doesn't have EDGE, and I don't care for clamshell phones. If these weren't factors for me, I'd probably snap up a RAZR.
    laffs...

yeah and if i didnt like cotton, something that fit well, and was warm in the winter...

I would snap up some garbage bags to wear as clothes in a heartbeat.
    Actually that's not quite true (I have one also). While it's not a PDA and it's normal software is pretty bad (especially the address book) it's a really good phone. It's reception is astonishing. It shames the Treo 600 and Treo 650 in terms of RF quality and the Bluetooth on it is 1.1 with a high power option. On a headset like the Motorola HS850 the connection is as crystal clear as a landine.

I agree that a Treo 650 overall is "better" simply because it's so capable. But as a phone, functionally the Razr smacks the Treo pretty hard. And when you hold it in your hand there is no denying the quality of it's build (again puts the Treo to shame).

Quote Originally Posted by anastrophe
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I thought the Razr was the schiznit, but then I used one for a while.

Nice phone, but:
    - wider than it needs to be...screen is nice, but the size not needed on a generic phone.

- way too top heavy for a clamshell phone.

-battery life very short

You want real wow phone?
    Try the LG-PM325. That is twice the phone at half (or a third) the price.
    I saw an ad for the Razr and thought it looked cool. Then I read a review and it seems like an excellent cell phone mated to less than mediocre PDA. I was semi-interested, till I saw a price estimate $750-850!!! Motorola is nuts for that pricing. that's power user territory, power users DEMAMD usability features not pretty cases-IMO
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com