1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any Pros or Cons for this Bluetooth headset?Asking for this for my B-day this month.

http://static.zoovy.com/img/bluetoot...torola_hs810_a

http://static.zoovy.com/img/bluetoot...torola_hs810_c
    Search.... go to the Bluetooth forum, there is a lot said about that and others...
    I have it. I'm very happy with the sound quality. Only quirk is that it goes into "sleep" mode after 5 minutes of inactivity, and it takes an extra second or two to wake up if you want to answer a call. But otherwise, it's a great headset, and the only one I've ever used that I'm *happy* to use and that the person on the other end doesn't realize that I'm using one.

Which is a good thing, because I don't like "face gunk" on my Treo, and despite the fact that I wash my face often, I still prefer not to risk getting any on it. A headset is easier to clean.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I really like this headset...I have one and used it with my V600 and it really lasts a long time...I suggest looking at this headset as well as the Jabra BT250, as you might end up liking the way that headset fits on your head if you are very active while using it. The Motorola doesn't *feel* as tightly secured, though it won't come off. The Jabra feels quite secure, but I definitely enjoy using the Motorola more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    I really like this headset...I have one and used it with my V600 and it really lasts a long time...I suggest looking at this headset as well as the Jabra BT250, as you might end up liking the way that headset fits on your head if you are very active while using it. The Motorola doesn't *feel* as tightly secured, though it won't come off. The Jabra feels quite secure, but I definitely enjoy using the Motorola more.
    how much did you pay for the jabra piece? also, how long does it last on each charge?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Do you use that with the Treo 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrack
    Do you use that with the Treo 650?
    yup
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.