1.    #1  
    Since my T650 has become increasingly "buggy", I was thinking of doing a hard-reset and start over from scratch. (I've installed and uninstalled a lot of trial programs as I investigated which ones I want to use, so I am thinking this may be part of my problem).

I am curious, if I do a hard reset, other than obviously losing all data, programs, etc, is there any risk? Does the hard-reset restore the phone to its out-of-box state?

(Also, if anyone bothers to answer this, can you also tell me how to do a hard reset; I am lazy and haven't yet opened the manual to determine how to do it...)
    i was gonna answer, but figured i would just sit back and watch the flames after your last sentence

anyway, most of us have had to hard reset lots of times. no problems specifically FROM hard resetting AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons12
    i was gonna answer, but figured i would just sit back and watch the flames after your last sentence
    Yeah...I knew I should have left that part out...

yeah I was gonna flame you too, but I'm to lazy. :-)
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Two acronyms u need to know!
    D.A.F.S (do a f@*king search)

R.T.F.M. (read the f@*king manual) and that's when we're nice. btw I don't have a 650 yet and I know how to hard reset so cmon!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600kings
    Two acronyms u need to know!
    D.A.F.S (do a f@*king search)

R.T.F.M. (read the f@*king manual) and that's when we're nice. btw I don't have a 650 yet and I know how to hard reset so cmon!!
    If it weren't for those little smiley icons, my feelings would probably be hurt...

Thanks. I actually just pulled out my manual and found the info. Did this only after having some coffee...
    Quote Originally Posted by Argelius
    If it weren't for those little smiley icons, my feelings would probably be hurt...

Thanks. I actually just pulled out my manual and found the info. Did this only after having some coffee...
    My intent was not to offend but to drive home a comedic, sarcastic point using expletives and smilies.
    It's tough love around here! Remember this forum had the manuel before the darn thing was released! I do notice that if u take 1 step towards effort, the treo community will take 5 steps toward helping you and that's why I love this forum. Anyway good luck with your device and God bless. (can we still say the word God?)