1.    #1  
    I'm having a few problems with some programs on my 650. I seem to be getting "double clicks" on the center 5-way button.

For example: when I select "camera" from the multimedia menu, it takes an immediate picture every time - and, I've installed "butler" and can't get to the setup because the application closes due to the double click. I'm running zlauncher on the 650.

This is really frustrating - any ideas/help appreciated...

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by wdthorn
    I'm having a few problems with some programs on my 650. I seem to be getting "double clicks" on the center 5-way button.

For example: when I select "camera" from the multimedia menu, it takes an immediate picture every time - and, I've installed "butler" and can't get to the setup because the application closes due to the double click. I'm running zlauncher on the 650.

This is really frustrating - any ideas/help appreciated...

Thanks in advance
    you need the latest beta of zlauncher that supports the new programming for the center button on the 650. search the forums or their website and you'll find it...works great....actually here you go...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...zlauncher+beta
    The double-click bug in ZLauncher has been reported a few times before. Presumably the developers are working on a fix. Since I tap the screen (rather than use the center button) to select apps, I hadn't even noticed the problem, but was definitely able to duplicate it.

Far as I can tell, the supposedly user-definable 'press-and-hold center button' feature doesn't work either.
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    The double-click bug in ZLauncher has been reported a few times before. Presumably the developers are working on a fix. Since I tap the screen (rather than use the center button) to select apps, I hadn't even noticed the problem, but was definitely able to duplicate it.

Far as I can tell, the supposedly user-definable 'press-and-hold center button' feature doesn't work either.
    see my post earlier in this thread
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the link - I'll try it right now... I did find that the "return key" did allow access, but it's a pain - I guess I'm a slave to the 5-way.

Thanks so much for the immediate reply!
    Last edited by wdthorn; 12/05/2004 at 01:53 AM.
  6.    #6  
    Immediate fix!!! Thanks for the speedy posts - awesome forum.

Now If I can just figure out my snapcalc problem

Can't thank you enuff.
    I tried the link but the download on that page doesn't work to download.