Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Sorry, not yet. I've been extremely busy elsewhere, although I have a new idea I'm going to try this weekend.

I really hope you get this worked out!

Until then.... http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...072#post497072
  2. OJM
    Thanks Silverado! KBLights is awesome and we will all bow down should you find a solution to this BT volume issue!
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    Silver,
    Please! The volume level was so bad I wanted to cry. Bluetooth was one of my MAIN reasons for upgrading! Then I read the mute/unmute trick and was just happy there was a work around...until I tried it. Mute/unmute doesn't seem to do a damn thing for me. I know BT is still sometimes not as good as a wired headset, but I've been using the BT200 from Jabra for years! All the way back to my Treo300, and the volume was always fine! Now I've got a BT phone and the damn thing is almost unuseable! ARGH! Keep working on it! Keep working on it please! And anyone with Palm contacts, could we PLEASE bring this to their attention?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I've spent many hours on this with nothing to show for it yet I know that just simulating the mute on the phone screen isn't enough since it's inconsistent and doesn't last. Maybe the patch posted in another thread will do it, I don't know what it tries to do.
    I tried the other patch and it doesn't seem to have had any effect.
    Here is a tip: if you use the mute/unmute trick once and its effect is lost after you use other phone buttons, you can get it to work again during the same call if you disconnect the headset (from the phone screen) then engage the headset again (by pressing the button on the headset) then doing the mute trick again.

Quite straightforward, isn't it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Here is a tip: if you use the mute/unmute trick once and its effect is lost after you use other phone buttons, you can get it to work again during the same call if you disconnect the headset (from the phone screen) then engage the headset again (by pressing the button on the headset) then doing the mute trick again.

Quite straightforward, isn't it?!
    Good to Know,
    Boy that is strange eh? Any idea what changes when you activate the BT yet?

Thanks for the efforts I hope it works out soon.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123