1.    #1  
    Is anyone having the following problems with text messages:

1. Losing saved threads

2. Device rebooting upon sending a new message.

This is really frustrating on a $600 device.
    I text a lot. Have had no problems.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    <p>No problems here either. Txting has been flawless for me. If you've installed/deleted/reinstalled a lot of software you may want to consider doing a hard reset. My 650 was acting up at one point when some application component hijacked the phone button. I backed everything up on my PC, did a hard reset, & now everything works perfectly (knock on wood). Good luck!</p>
    This is interesting... I'm wondering if the problems with constant reboots and crashes have to do with people migrating/upgrading from a previous palm model. I know that I completely uninstalled Palm desktop and moved my directory out of where a new installation would find it before I got my 650 up and running, and then I manually installed all my apps and then copied over the pdbs that had my contacts. As a result, my Treo's been stable (I learned to do this the hard way back when is wtiched froma apLam device to a Clie... it would constantly reboot and I discovered that a clean install solved it).

Needless to say, SMS has worked great for me too. Now I actually ENJOY sendint ext messages, whereas before on a "not so smart" phone with a nmberic keypad and T9, I really saw no point in it.
    I ma having issues with TXTG. I am trying to sign up for AIM forwarding and the confirm text message does not sem to be coming through to my device. It's probably a network thing however, I can text to other cell phone and receive messages from SprintPCS.com fine.
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    Quote Originally Posted by PWC Realtor
    I ma having issues with TXTG. I am trying to sign up for AIM forwarding and the confirm text message does not sem to be coming through to my device. It's probably a network thing however, I can text to other cell phone and receive messages from SprintPCS.com fine.

I am having reset problems as well.
    I deleted Adobe acro. and treo600sms and no more problems. let me know it that helps. I think it might be some programs conflicting with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveme
    I deleted Adobe acro. and treo600sms and no more problems. let me know it that helps. I think it might be some programs conflicting with each other.
    HUH??? I'm not having a reset problem. and I don't have a 60 so can't delte the Treo600sms file.
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    I sent a text message today and my 650 rebooted and erased my calendar entries, but no other third party applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWC Realtor
    HUH??? I'm not having a reset problem. and I don't have a 60 so can't delte the Treo600sms file.
    I was with 650 and that is what helped me, and this was directed at the original post.