1.    #1  
    Normally, I wouldn't notice network search issues, but I have my Phone Lock set to engage with Wireless Mode on. Occasionally, I'll notice this will happen when trying to make a call, or send a text message, etc; just like it did on my old Treo 600 (which was replaced due to that problem, and was within the bad ESN range).

My new Treo 600, (HBSAD4287XXXX) has the Network Search issue now. It's pretty bad, and happens often. I thought this was supposed to be fixed. I was wondering what can be done about it, if anything, without needing to exchange my Treo.

Thanks in advance!
    -M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    I had a similiar if not the exact same problem. Try making calls with the phone plugged in to a power source. I was getting the "Network Search" even with a full signal. I noticed that when it was plugged in it would place calls fine. I took it in and the guy said there wasn't anything that could be done except replace it. They may be able to reflash it, but other than that I don't see a way out. These phones are crap. I've gone through 4 phones already.

Todd