Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Does anyone know where I could get a oem slipcase? I don't want the one with a clip and is a side mount. I am looking for the one that shipped with some AT&T treos and others. I want it to carry in a pocket and protect the treo. I do not want anything with a clip (detacheable or otherwise).

thanks
    greg
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    bump.... stilll no one knows where a case like this can be had?
    I have a brand new one that came with my sprint 600.

Merry Christmas...
    you cover shipping!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    hello,
    can I send it to you via paypal? Where are you located? US Mail Priority mail works great for me. let me know...

greg
    US 5$- USPS
    paypal-

PM me your info and I will ship it on Monday
    Last edited by sxtg; 12/18/2004 at 11:08 PM.
    I'd like one too....anyone else wants to part with their T600 slip case?
    Why is no slip case included with the $599 Treo 650? This has me bummed. And no case maker is making a simple slip case for it (yet?), perhaps because they assumed (wrongly) that a simple slip case would be standard issue. (I longingly recall the leather slipcase that came with my Visor Prism...)

I just want to put the 650 in my pocket and have it protected from coins or a pen that I might want to carry in the same pocket.

I ordered an Ipod case on Ebay from a British seller--username philtheshoe. I hope it does the trick!
    Templar- case shipped.
    If you add anything to your cart here at Treo Central, you'll get the option to add a neoprene slipcase for 4.95 You can easily cut off the belt loop strap.