1.    #1  
    The picture caller IDs that I assign have been coming up half an inch by half an inch. I made them 320x240 on the computer assuming that the answer and ignore buttons underneath would take some space, but the answer ignore take half the screen, and leave a small space for the picture caller ID.

I also tried assigning a picture I took on the 650 itself, again the picture is tiny. We used to have full screen picture caller ID on the 600, now I can't tell who is calling. Have we taken a step back or is there a way to make the picture almost full screen again?
    I just did a search regarding this issue and found this. Was there ever any answer or resolution? Are we stuck with these tiny images for caller ID? Why is that? They were almost full screen on the 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson
    I just did a search regarding this issue and found this. Was there ever any answer or resolution? Are we stuck with these tiny images for caller ID? Why is that? They were almost full screen on the 600?

Not sure I understand your response. Can you please clarify if the image can be adjusted?
    My response is, I'd like to know too.
    I guess LightWav you can get it back, but nothing out of the OrigEquip
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    The picture caller IDs that I assign have been coming up half an inch by half an inch. I made them 320x240 on the computer assuming that the answer and ignore buttons underneath would take some space, but the answer ignore take half the screen, and leave a small space for the picture caller ID.

I also tried assigning a picture I took on the 650 itself, again the picture is tiny. We used to have full screen picture caller ID on the 600, now I can't tell who is calling. Have we taken a step back or is there a way to make the picture almost full screen again?
    I agree -- this is so completely lame. I used to use PictureCallerID on the 600, and it was one of the coolest things people loved about my phone. Now we've got this tiny picture? NOT very impressive....
    Quote Originally Posted by paulhorne
    I agree -- this is so completely lame. I used to use PictureCallerID on the 600, and it was one of the coolest things people loved about my phone. Now we've got this tiny picture? NOT very impressive....

With Lightwav you can have full 320x320 jpg or gif/gif animation.

www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  8.    #8  
    Smiley you are very knowledgeable about lightwav is seems from the other thread. As you know I'm trying to use the Treo_Techno.midi file from the treo, and lightwav won't pick up the midi on the card or in ROM (copied from the card using filez).
    I tried converting to wav or mp3 using the tool from lightwav 3.2 but the volume is much lower and the quality isn't as good as the original.
    Is there another way to convert?
    Are there any tools you reccomend to convert midi to mp3 since lightwav won't read midis?
    Yet another strike against the 650. While I love my new 650, this along with datebook+ not being there, call dialing lag... blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    Smiley you are very knowledgeable about lightwav is seems from the other thread.
    Smiley IS lightwav. More accurately, Smiley works for Toysoft, the maker of Lightwav. Caveat Emptor.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Smiley IS lightwav. More accurately, Smiley works for Toysoft, the maker of Lightwav. Caveat Emptor.
    That right there is what I call usefull information! Where the heck have I have been not knowing this ???