1.    #1  
    whenever I hotsync, it freezes on contacts. have to soft reset treo & control-alt-delete to close hotsync. contacts never get backed up. i uninstalled palm desktop a few times & hard reset my treo650. i think it has something to do with the format of "address book" on treo 600 being converted to "contacts" on treo 650. still no solution though. any help?
    I had the same problem and was unable to access my contacts from my Treo 600 to transfer them to the new 650. I resolved the problem by manually placing my contacts in my 650. Not the best solution but it worked.
  3.    #3  
    well i have all my contacts entered in treo 650, just can't hotsync to pc...
  4.    #4  
    well i changed the way i synchronize from palm desktop to outlook & the good news is it doesn't freeze up but it times out & skips the contacts database! i installed the patch too. what the hell do i do?!!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I seem to remember something about corrupted contacts - there's an option in Palm Desktop to 'fix' them - not sure it will work if you can't sync, but it's worth a try...try searching for corrupted contacts in this forum or on MTDN...
  6.    #6  
    bump! i seacrhed for corrupted contacts & found nuttin...
    What I had to do when I had this problem was to beam them to my 650 from my 600 category by category. this was the only way i could get it to sync. See if that helps (providing you still have your 600 or beamable device)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    bump! i seacrhed for corrupted contacts & found nuttin...
    Check out post #10 in this thread.
  9.    #9  
    thanx a bunch eric but i just checked and i do not have any photos installed unless they are hidden & carried over from 650...